sub_1_23.GIF

sub_1_24.GIF

sub_1_25.GIF

sub_1_26.GIF

ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 10-11-17 06:47
±âÀûÀ» º£Çª½Ã´Â ÁÖ´Ô,
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : KCCS
Á¶È¸ : 2,181  
±âÀûÀ» º£Çª½Ã´Â ÁÖ´Ô, Àú¿¡°Ô ¿Àº´À̾îÀÇ ±âÀûÀ» ÀÏÀ¸ÄÑ ÁÖ½ÉÀ» °¨»çµå¸³´Ï´Ù.
Àú¿¡°Ô ¸Ô°í ÀÔ°í ¾µ °ÍÀ» Áֽðí,  Á÷¾÷À» Áֽðí, °¡Á¤À» Áֽðí, ÅëÀÇ °¡·ç°¡ ´ÙÇÏÁö ¾Æ´ÏÇÏ°í º´ÀÇ ±â¸§ÀÌ ¾ø¾îÁöÁö ¾Ê°Ô ÇϽŠÁÖ´Ô²² °¨»çÇÕ´Ï´Ù.

±âÀûÀ» º£Çª½Ã´Â ÁÖ´Ô, Àú¿¡°Ô ¼Ò°æÀÌ ´«À» ¶ß´Â ±âÀûÀ» ÀÏÀ¸ÄÑ ÁÖ½ÉÀ» °¨»çµå¸³´Ï´Ù.
Àú¿¡°Ô ¿µÈ¥ÀÇ ´«À» ¶ß°Ô ÇϽðí, ÁöÇýÀÇ ´«À» ¶ß°Ô ÇϽðí, Áö½ÄÀÇ ´«À» ¶ß°Ô ÇϽðí, ¿µ¿øÇÑ ºû°ú »ý¸íÀÇ ¼¼°è¸¦ ¹àÈ÷ º¸°Ô ÇϽŠÁÖ´Ô²² °¨»çÇÕ´Ï´Ù.

±âÀûÀ» º£Çª½Ã´Â ÁÖ´Ô, Àú¿¡°Ô ±Í¸ÔÀº ÀÚ°¡ µè´Â ±âÀûÀ» ÀÏÀ¸ÄÑ ÁÖ½ÉÀ» °¨»çµå¸³´Ï´Ù.
Àú¿¡°Ô ¿µÈ¥ÀÇ ±Í¸¦ ¿­¾î Áֽðí, ÇôÀÇ ¸ÎÈù °ÍÀ» Ç®¾îÁֽðí, '¿¡¹Ù´Ù'¶ó°í ¸»¾¸ÇϽðí, ¸·Èù °ÍÀÌ ¶Õ¸®°í ´ÝÈù °ÍÀÌ ¿­¸®°Ô ÇϽŠÁÖ´Ô²² °¨»çÇÕ´Ï´Ù.

±âÀûÀ» º£Çª½Ã´Â ÁÖ´Ô, Àú¿¡°Ô ¾ÉÀº¹ðÀÌ°¡ ÀϾ´Â ±âÀûÀ» ÀÏÀ¸ÄÑ ÁÖ½ÉÀ» °¨»çµå¸³´Ï´Ù.
Àú¿¡°Ô ¸Å¼ø°£ ¹ß°ú ¹ß¸ñ¿¡ ÈûÀ» Áֽðí, ÀϾ °È°Ô ÇϽðí, ÀϾ ¶Ù°Ô ÇϽðí, ³ª»ç·¿ ¿¹¼ö ±×¸®½ºµµ´ÔÀÇ À̸§À¸·Î °È°Ô ÇϽŠÁÖ´Ô²² °¨»çÇÕ´Ï´Ù.

±âÀûÀ» º£Çª½Ã´Â ÁÖ´Ô, Àú¿¡°Ô ¿À±×¶óµç ¼ÕÀÌ ÆìÁö´Â ±âÀûÀ» ÀÏÀ¸ÄÑ ÁÖ½ÉÀ» °¨»çµå¸³´Ï´Ù.
Àú¿¡°Ô ¸Å¼ø°£ ÆÈ°ú Æȸñ¿¡ ÈûÀ» Áֽðí,  ¼Õ°ú ÆÈÀ» ¾²°Ô ÇϽðí,  ¼±ÇÑ ÀÏÀ» ÇÏ°Ô ÇϽðí, Çϳª´ÔÀÇ Ç°²ÛÀÌ µÇ°Ô ÇϽŠÁÖ´Ô²² °¨»çÇÕ´Ï´Ù.

±âÀûÀ» º£Çª½Ã´Â ÁÖ´Ô, Àú¿¡°Ô ÀÌ ¸ðµç ±âÀûµéÀ» ÀÏÀ¸ÄÑ ÁÖ½ÉÀ» °¨»çµå¸³´Ï´Ù.
Àú¿¡°Ô Ç°²ÛÀÇ ÀÚ°ÝÀ» Áֽðí, Æ÷µµ¿ø¿¡ µé¾î°¡ ÀÏÇÏ°Ô ÇϽðí, ³Ë³ËÇÑ Ç°»é±îÁö ÁÖ¼ÌÀ¸´Ï, Á¦°¡ ÀÌ·é ¸ðµç °ÍÀº ´Ù ÁÖ´ÔÀÇ °ÍÀÌ¿É´Ï´Ù. ¾Æ¸à. <¼Ò±¤>

O Lord, doer of miracles, Thank you for doing to me a miracle of five loaves and two fish. Thank you for giving me something to eat, something to clothe, something to spend as well the job and family. And thank you Lord for having the jar of flour not used up and the jug of oil not run dry.

O Lord, doer of miracles, Thank you for doing to me a miracle that heals a man born blind. Thank you for having my eyes of spirit, my eyes of wisdom and my eyes of knowledge opened. And thank you Lord for having me see the world of eternal light and life clearly.

O Lord, doer of miracles, Thank you for doing to me a miracle that heals a deaf and mute man. Thank you for having my ears of spirit opened, my tongue loosened and said to me, "Ephphatha." And thank you Lord for having opened things clogged and things closed.

O Lord, doer of miracles, Thank you for doing to me a miracle that heals a man crippled. Thank you for having my feet and ankles become strong every moment and having me stand up and walk and jump. And thank you Lord for having me to walk in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

O Lord, doer of miracles, Thank you for doing to me a miracle that heals a man with a shriveled hand. Thank you for having my arms and wrists become strong every moment and having me use my hands and arms and do good things. And thank you Lord for having me become a worker of God.

O Lord, doer of miracles, Thank you for doing to me all these miracles. Thank you for giving me the qualifications for a job, making me go and work in your vineyard, and paying me wages much more than I deserved. So it is yours that everything is that I have accomplished. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.